Sunday 7 August 2011

How time flies

Eek, three weeks have gone by and I haven't had a moment to catch up with the Things! So here goes ...

Screencasting: took a long look at this and decided it wasn't for me. I found it remarkably difficult to think of anything that I do sufficiently repetitively to warrant getting to grips with it. I can see that it could be extremely useful in certain circumstances and have enjoyed seeing the screencasts that others have produced.

Doodle: a doddle. I've been using Doodle to set up meetings for at least a year, probably longer, and find it an extremely useful tool. In fact, I'd pick this as one of my favourite Things, simply because it makes what used to be very time-consuming so easy.

Google Calendar: Another Thing that I've been using for a while. I like the fact that the rest of the office has also got to grips with this, too, so that we can share calendars. We're also introducing it for the Museum staff to share work calendars, education events and information about loans.

No comments:

Post a Comment